Experience NYC Like A Local with a Native New Yorker – me!
A Pair of Panties & Boxers was my first travel blog. I started it when I was studying abroad in China. This was when I was bitten by the travel bug and it’s been almost 10 years since then. However, over time life got in the way and both traveling and writing fell to the back burner.
2017 will be different. I plan to get back to writing starting with NYC Like A Local, a weekly series that captures NYC from a local’s perspective – me! This series features things not found in typical NYC tour guides and travel posts.
Looking forward to sharing how you can experience NYC like a local! Here’s something new once a week, every week.
- Week 1: NYC’s The Flatiron Room: A Different Kind of Flight
- Week 2: Mosaic Hopping Through NYC’s New Train Stations
- Week 3: 10 Skincare Products To Get In Korea Town For Long Flights
- Week 4: The Fancy Animal Carnival @ The Garment District
- Week 5: My Asian Fusion Food Trifecta in the East Village
- Week 6: Around The World in Two New York City Blocks
- Week 7: 5 Reasons To Love NYC
- Week 8: Alternative Interpretations @ The Museum of Modern Art